Professor and Canada Research Chair
Laval University, Canada
Diego Mantovani is the director of Laboratory for Biomaterials and Bioengineering at Laval University, in Canada and Adjunct Director of the Regenerative Medicine Division of the Quebec University Hospital Research Centre. In Italy, he is adjunct professor at Politecnico di Milano, Universita del Piemonte Orientale and Universita la Sapienza. He received his doctoral degree jointly from University of Technology of Compiegne, France and Laval University in 1998, and his joint Diploma in Engineering from Politecnico di Milano and the University of Technology of Compiegne, France in 1993. After an industrial postdoc (1999), he becomes professor at Laval University School of Science and Engineering in 2000. Since the beginning he established is Laboratory at the University Hospital Research Center in Quebec City.
Interested in Material Characterization, thin Films and Nanotechnology, biomechanics, biomaterials.
- Tissue Engineering
- Tissue Materials and Process
- Regenerative and Personalized Medicine
- Scaffolds Used In Tissue Engineering
- Biomaterials and Bioengineering
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biomedicine
- Bone and Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- Skin Tissue Engineering
- Bioartificial Organs
- Stem Cell Engineering (SCE)
- Cancer Stem Cells
- Novel Approaches in Guided Tissue Regeneration